After creating and deploying your SSIS package, you might want to schedule it.
1. First under SQL Agent, Right Click Jobs and select “New Job”
2. Fill in the blanks make sure you set owner to your user
3. Select the Steps page on the left hand side, Name the step (I use, Run SSIS Package or Run SSIS PackageName), Set the Type to SQL Server Integration Services Package, set Run as: to a privileged account (I use SQL Server Agent Service Account)
4. On the general tab set the package source to SQL Server and choose the servername (assuming you used my Deploying SSIS Package instructions), select your package.
5. Set the schedule (easy stuff)
I don’t have to tell you to click “OK”…do I…???